Personal protection / Bodyguard
One of our core tasks is the protection of life and limb. Depending on the outgoing hazard situation, we determine concrete and abstract hazard potentials and develop a customer- specific protection concept. This is divided into direct and indirect measures for the protection of the person(s) concerned.
All bodyguards deployed have an official and/or military background. They undergo regular training with the focus on danger prevention and health protection. By taking on various protection assignments in the fields of business and politics, our bodyguards understand customer-friendly handling and present our clients discreetly and with the desired etiquette, naturally always with the safety factor in focus.
All protection measures are defined after consultation with the customer and taking into account the actual need. The highest priority for us is that we maintain professional discretion and secrecy.
Transport and escort protection
The transport of valuable higher tangible items requires a structured planning and organization of security measures. The detection of risks, the handling of hazardous situations and a possible occurrence of damage as well as the minimization of residual risk must be planned in advance. We accompany you in the planning phase and offer you professional security during the transport. Thanks to our international network,we can also provide effective and complete protection across borders. If required and according to the requirements of authorities and insurance companies, we can also provide armed protection.
For decades, we have been successfully supporting our clients from business and politics in the implementation of events. By integrating safety-relevant processes at an early stage in the planning phase, all measures can be optimally and goal-oriented coordinated with the client and in coordination with third parties (authorities, etc.). The result is a successful and safely conducted event. Due to our representative position, professional service and guest satisfactionare at the forefront of our activities in addition to security services as the core of our task.
Upon request, we will prepare a risk analysis, which can be supplemented by the security concept after determining individual security measures.
Activities in the field of events:
– Access control (also multilingual)
– Person/luggage checks (possible according to official regulations)
– Accreditation Management
– Intervention strip
– Special protection (valuables/ prototypes)
– VIP company
– Event-specific fire protection
– Own driving service with armored vehicles
Property protection/ access and reception management
To ensure physical security on site at the client’s premises, our employees are on daily duty. Through multilingual communication and competence in the use of complex digital systems, we set new standards in the provision of service and security services. Through regular training of our employees, we are able to support our clients in a targeted manner in the context of guest communication, especially in conflict situations, and in the area of fire protection. As a representative service provider, we live the individual philosophy of our customers.
Activities in the field of property protection:
– Object and building security (armed also possible)
– Reception and accreditation management
– Optional use of technical means:
Door and hand probes for checking persons
Hazardous material scanner for checking incoming mail
– Use of guard dogs
– Support in the performance of customer-specific fire protection tasks
Training of fire protection assistants (DGUV-I205-023)
Within the framework of the implementation of operational fire protection measures in accordance with §10 of the Occupational Safety and Health Act, the company is obliged to take suitable measures for fire fighting. The in-house training of fire protection assistants in accordance with the guidelines of DGUV Information 205-023 serves as a personnel measure.
In order to meet the requirements holistically and optimally, we are at your disposal in the context of a requirements analysis. We check the relevant fire protection-relevant occurrences in the company and train your employees according to the requirements of the DGUV Information 205-023. In addition, we take into account company-specific features which come into effect in accordance with ASR A2.2 (“Measures against fires”) and incorporate these into the theoretical and practical training.
The fire protection assistants have the following knowledge after successful training:
- Legal bases for action
- Basic principles offire protection
- Operational fire protection organization
- Fire hazardsand their possible effects
- Implementation of organizational preventive measures to avoid fires in everyday business life
- Getting to know thestructural-technical fire protection as well as company-specific features
- Function and mode of operation of fire fighting equipment in general
- Hazard-specific fighting of incipient fireswith the available extinguishing agents/fire protection equipment
- Correct behaviour and communication in case of fire based on existing structures
- Planning and execution of building clearancesin your company
- Alerting and briefing of rescue servicesto the object
- Contents of an instruction of employeeson the subject of fire protection at the workplace
- Handling and use of evacuation aids(e.g. evac chair)
Our seminars can be held in your company or outside. In addition to the legally required contents for the training of fire protection assistants, you determine the type and scope of additional contents within the overall conceptof your company.